Finance Manager, SEA, บริษัท เกทส์ ยูนิทตะ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
ประเภท : บริษัท/เอกชน
ชื่อบริษัท/ร้านค้า : บริษัท เกทส์ ยูนิทตะ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
ที่ตั้ง : 64/86 หมู่ 4
จังหวัด : ระยอง
รหัสไปรษณีย์ : 21140
โทร : 038954361
เว็บไซต์ : http://www.gates.com
Manufacturing for Automotive and Industrial Belt.
ผู้เข้าชม : 202
Finance Manager, SEA
ระยอง , ปลวกแดง
We are searching for a Finance Manager, SEA who will be overseeing end-to-end finance operations, balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring the integrity, accuracy and reliability of all financial information and compliance with the company’s accounting policies and related accounting principles and practices, and looking to make improvements to procedures and controls, as well as ad-hoc projects and requests as and when they come up.
The role is to lead and deliver accurate and timely financial statements; continually identify risks to deliver, propose solutions where necessary and effectively manage stakeholder expectations throughout. The position shall manage an end-to-end audit process of current systems while acting as the first point of contact for external auditors.
The responsibilities for the role are to provide direction and lead finance team in Singapore and Malaysia, in delivering accurate and timely financial tasks, ensure compliance and install appropriate financial controls.
The assigned territories include all associated GIS, GRCS, GESS, GIAM, and GUATC statutory and tax report, BSR.
The Finance Manager SEA’s specific responsibilities will fall into three primary areas.
Accountability #1: Process/Performance
• Ensure all financial reports are accurate in all material aspects and accounts are maintained with highest integrity at all times
• Oversea annual audit process and ensure Statutory Accounts and other returns are filed in time in accordance with legal requirements
• Monitor working capital, DSO, DPO, and ITO for the entities under his/her scope
• Oversea treasury matters & ensure proper accountability of cash
• Implementation of Internal Controls and Company policies in compliance with SOX and Company’s Act.
Accountability #2: Internal/External Stakeholders
• Support the Business Leaders in the preparation of GIS annual Budget and forecasting.
• Liaise and manage external auditors and Tax Authorities of GIS, GRCS, GESS, and GUATC during audits, annual filing and/or Query
• Liaise with the Company’s Corporate Secretary to ensure all legal requirements are met
Accountability #3: People
• Supporting the training and career development of direct report, creating a proactive team, and helping to identify high potentials
• Be a business partner and help the management of the company optimize / make best choices to run the business
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related field
• At least 10 years experiences in accounting and finance of multinational company
• Strong Accounting Knowledge (USGAAP) and have good understanding or accounting theory and problem resolution skills
• Detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks, with demanding deadlines
• Experience working in a matrix organization
• Experience partnering with business leaders to develop and drive global/regional/local initiatives.
• High Level interpersonal and leadership skills; must be able to influence and coach across multiple levels within the company and locations.
• Ability to staff and develop an effective and capable team.
• Demonstrated understanding of regulatory environments
• Demonstrated business acumen
• Change management leadership capability
• Proficiency in computer skills, MS Office, mainly Excel, SAP or comparable ERP system
Accounting Manager, Acc. Mgr.