Senior Finance Planning & Analyst, บริษัท เกทส์ ยูนิทตะ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
ประเภท : บริษัท/เอกชน
ชื่อบริษัท/ร้านค้า : บริษัท เกทส์ ยูนิทตะ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
ที่ตั้ง : 64/86 หมู่ 4
จังหวัด : ระยอง
รหัสไปรษณีย์ : 21140
โทร : 038954361
เว็บไซต์ : http://www.gates.com
Manufacturing for Automotive and Industrial Belt.
ผู้เข้าชม : 63
Senior Finance Planning & Analyst
ระยอง , ปลวกแดง
The Senior Finance Planning & Analyst is accountable for delivering all required planning (i.e. Business Plans, long term plan, and periodic reforecasts) with clear communication of financial statement breakdown and variances from prior plan or forecasts / prior periods, preparation of Management reports, and performance various analyses for initiatives / projects.
Reporting to the Finance Director, SEA, you will support all planning activities, including monthly forecast, budget, strategic plan. As the Senior Finance Planning & Analyst, you will be in charge of working on relating planning reports.
• Review and update all planning templates to be used in doing planning and forecasting to ensure that all information are updated and correct
• Prepare all financial analysis and report, P&L, Free Cash Flow, evaluating key business drivers to support management decision and business growth
• Handle monthly management reporting, budgeting & forecasting processes
• Support management partners to ensure that the business operation and related key financial data are in line with targets
• Prepare and work closely with accounting team on month-end closing and reporting requirement
• Provide ad hoc financial analysis and presentation as required by senior management
• Responsible for any ad-hoc task assigned
The Senior Financial Analyst’s specific responsibilities will fall into three primary areas:
Maximum 3 pointers per accountability
Accountability #1: Reporting and Analysis
• Monthly financial reporting
• Review, analyze, and interpret monthly and quarterly, financial statements
• Assists with preparation of monthly financial packages and variance analysis against budget and prior period
• Performs analysis to determine trends, estimates, and significant changes to business
• Ensure data integrity and timely delivery of all financial reporting and ensure financial consistency in financial support to business
• Collaboratively work with all related functions to formulate budget/forecasting models to precisely project financial outlooks
• Create, deliver or support any ad-hoc report as required by Management
Accountability #2: Process / Performance
• Performs analysis and suggest creative solutions to improve performance
• Continually assess and improve reporting processes
Accountability #3: People
• Maintains positive relationships with key internal and external customers who have a significant impact on the success of the organization
• Builds cross-functional relationships where persuasive skills, negotiation skills, and considerable tact are required to gain support
This person must have at least 8 years hands on experience in finance and accounting/finance/business analysis within an MNC environment in the assigned countries or region.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics, or related fields
• Powerful user of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• Hyperion/Oracle knowledge is a plus
• Familiarity with SAP is a plus.
• Good communication both in Thai and English, interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills, Multi-tasking skill
• Business and commercial understanding with global financial perspective
• Understand linkage between operation and financial results
• Excellent presentation skills
• Knowledge of US GAAP is a plus
Financial Analyst, Financial Planning and Analyst, Planning and Analyst