Software Engineer, GRG Banking
ประเภท : บริษัท/เอกชน
ชื่อบริษัท/ร้านค้า : GRG Banking
ที่ตั้ง : 9,11 Kelin Road, Science City, High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Guangzhou, China
จังหวัด : กรุงเทพมหานคร
รหัสไปรษณีย์ : 10120
โทร : 0619546369
อีเมล : firstname.lastname@example.org
เว็บไซต์ : http://www.GRGBanking.com
About GRG Banking
GRGBanking (hereafter GRG) is a leading provider of currency recognition and cash processing solutions. From the very beginning, GRG has been specializing in ATM manufacturing, and now GRG is well-known as a solution provider with innovative financial self-service products, software and service.
GRG Banking Worldwide
Headquartered in Guangzhou, GRG is the No.1 ATM supplier in China market and top 4 in the world. GRG\'s products and solutions are widely used in over 80 countries and regions worldwide, with over 220,000 machines installed. GRG\'s comprehensive solutions have been widely used in Finance, Telecom, CIT, and retail sectors. GRG has set up branch offices or subsidiaries in different countries of different areas including Germany, Russia, Lithuania, Turkey, Iran, Mexico, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, Hongkong etc. Over 10,000 GRG employees throughout the world are working together with our global partners in different countries to provide the best service.
For more details, please visit our website：
ผู้เข้าชม : 12
คอมพิวเตอร์ IT โปรแกรมเมอร์
กรุงเทพมหานคร , เขตยานนาวา
Working Location: Bangkok, Thailand
1. Develop and customize the software as per the client’s needs
2. Project management and coordination Support and implementation of customer testing/certifications/pilot projects
3. Respond to customer inquiries, primarily via email, telephone and on-site visit
4. Resolve any customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting
5. Gather technical requirements from customers and translate into gap analysis, documentation and work orders
6. Work directly with staff in engineering, sales, marketing, operations, and administration to prepare/present the software demonstration and resolve problems
7. Document all technical inquiries; develop and review content for knowledge base CKS
8. Provide training or assistance to customers and junior staff
9. Participate in testing the new-released software products
10. Part time as hardware engineer support on site.
1. Conduct software coding and customization
2. Perform skilled work in the software installation, configuration, demonstration and software troubleshooting;
3. Master the software architecture and working principles;
4. Read technical diagrams and instructions;
5. Learn new applications frequently and quickly;
6. Write documentation appropriate to training and operation of terminal software; assess the suitability of software and materials being employed; maintain cooperative working relationships;
7. Demonstrate sensitivity and respect for a diverse population.
8. B.S. (or above) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
1. Computer science and software engineering;
2. Microsoft Windows C++/C# Programming;
3. office applications such as Microsoft Work, Excel, Outlook;
4. CEN/XFS, ZKA;
5. Be familiar with the knowledge of EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) network.
1. Experience in Microsoft Windows C++/C# programming under .NET environment
2. Experience in providing technical support to software customers is preferred
3. Excellent interpersonal skills
4. Strong in spoken and written English is preferred
5. Experience of banking technology is preferred